Sunday, June 28, 2009

TV EXTREMES!!!!!

TV..... I sat down and watched some the other night, and these were my amazing findings!!!!!

#1: Takes place in Hollywood California. Anyone looking for wedding catering? I was thinking this is a good and cheap(er) idea to feed a ton of people! Here it is... Drum roll please!!!! BIG MAMA'S & Papa's Pizzeria. Here they have the biggest Pizza ever!!!! They even made a special wooden box to put it in because it is sooo heavy. And it takes a group of guys to carry it, load it, and deliver it! It is nuts! And they had to buy a truck for delivery because it is so huge you have to put it into a truck bed! WELL WELL WELLL>>> There you have it, a local legend. :)

#2: A VERMONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the biggest sunday made by Ben And Jerry's. Can I just tell everyone Ben and Jerry's is soooooooo fattening. But I do love it!!! I don't know as many facts on this one, other than it is Huge, and a group of people can hardly do it! I SAW IT ON TV! Who wants to try this one with me??!!!




NEXT!!! Okay this one takes place in Denver, Colorado at Jack N' Grill. The best for last.... Dun.. dun.. dun.... This one is....... A BURRITO THE SIZE OF A NEW BORN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is 7 BIG POUNDS!!!!!!!!!! If a man finishes this burrito he gets his meal free. But if a WOMAN FINISHES THIS BURRITO...... SHE EATS AT JACK N' GRILL FOR FREE THE REST OF HER LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





This is serious business guys!!! I think it would be fun to take a cross country trip to places like these and try to do them all. Just like at the fair... THE FUNNEL CAKE CHALLENGE!!!! hahaha eat the massive funnel cake in 20 minutes and get your funnel cake free! YA BABY!

1 comment:

Paul O. said...

The fact that you appreciate these random things and are fascinated by them, makes me appreciate and adore you to a whole new level.

Just ask Ciera. I send her pictures of random things I come across.