Thursday, June 18, 2009

I AM STILL A DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have been trying to keep busy busy lately, saving myself from my own thoughts, and also trying to make this summer better than Summer of 08! I started it off at a bonfire last Thursday with my girl Michelle. It was awesome!!!!!!!! So much fun and we proclaimed it the official first day of summer! We ran, we played, we jumped, and we fell, well more like face planted it in the sand. We were sooooo Happy!!!! So the next day we thought was going to be just as good, WELL GUESS AGAIN!!! I woke up with the flu and the smell of bonfire and it was horrible!!!!! SOOOSOOO SUCKY! So I had to get off work at both jobs for the weekend and to my surprise for a week also! Tomorrow is my first day back to work! YES!!!!!!!!!!! No thanks to this...............................
Saturday afternoon I went upstairs to shower myself. Well
we have this crazy cat (Hoover) upstairs in my sisters room who has a rivalry going on with one cat (Kiya) downstairs. Well Kiya was walking upstairs as I was going downstairs, and she was hunting Hoover as always. So I just nudged her side to make her go back downstairs to save the life of Hoover. WELLLLLLLLL Kiya attacked me!!! Like seriously attacked me!!!!!!! She scratched me and bit me andwowzer it hurt! She latched onto my foot and I could not get her off I was shaking my foot and she just stayed there not letting go. Keep in mind we were standing on dangerous stairs and I also had our third cat, Huskie, on my shoulder. She was scared and her claws we stuck in my shoulder. So finally Hoover took charge and came over and hissed at Kiya and Kiya finally let go of me and ran downstairs. Well then it took another minute to get Huskie unattached from my shoulder while crying because of the pain I was in. I instantly noticed these massive scratches on my foot and this huge puncture from her teeth. I was like HOLY COW!!! There is a huge, deep hole in my foot!!!! Well I calmed down and just went back to the couch being sick. Well the next afternoon I went to Urgent care. My foot was crazy infected!!! it was red and swollen and oozing nasties out of it. I was blessed haha so not blessed with a shot in the butt! and sent home with antibiotics. I had to go to the doctor the next day and thankfully I got it in good enough shape to not get a second shot in the butt even though I thought for sure I would get one since my foot was better but worse in some ways.
Warning: Cats have this bacteria in their mouths that infect humans swiftly and fast. If you ever get bitte
n by a cat and have a puncture, immediately go to the doctor! don't wait till the next day because your watching to see if it gets infected or not, it will get infected! Because it spreads so fast in just a day or two it can become so bad that you can be admitted to the hospital to get antibiotics put in you through a IV. If I waited another day I probably would of had to do that. Also the infection could of spread to my bone and that takes a really long time to get the infection out of. I AM SO READY TO GET RID OF THE CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well it has been a week of me sitting on the couch sick, and unable to walk because of pain. Well I am going to try to go to work tomorrow! Wish me luck! Hopefully the pain won't be too bad and my weakness will be okay. AHHH!!!

P.S. The pictures don't even look as bad as it really was :(

My foot was really Red Like this..............................

6 comments:

deRek, bRitt & Rowyn said...

jess I'm sooo sorry to hear about the start of your summer! Man your foot looks terrible! Hope you get feeling better!!!

Andrew said...

ouch ouch OOWWW! i'm so sorry! that sounds terrible. i know that crazy hoover, and i'm not surprised to here that a rivalry exists because of him. haha. hope you're feeling better!

Andrew said...

woops. that was me, arica young. (:

Paul O. said...

The fact that you took the time to 1) draw the infected area on your foot, 2) also make a pin-point diagram of where...

make me appreciate you so much more. La-la-lubbbb it.

Jess said...

No the doc did that but I did draw arrows if you were stuck on bed rest you would too

chellyyy said...

beach was so much fun. lady i'm so sorry you got sick and immobile. i wanna see you and PLAY with you. if your feeling better soccer in del mar on Wednesday night.show off your skillsss.