Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I LOVE CAKE!!!!!!!!! Some may call cake lovers fatty's well fine then, I am a fatty! I like cake as much as the kid on Matilda liked cake. I probably could of attempted and succeeded in eating that whole chocolate, dipped in chocolate, served with chocolate, chocolate, chocolate cake myself also. Well SO I have pretty dang awesome friends I have to say. And well one of them brought me cake :) SOOOO AMAZING! It was sooo good looking and it tasted sooooooooooo goood. And well it was just good all around! THANK YOU PAUL FOR THE MOST AMAZING SURPRISE EVER!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Taren said...

dude, follow me NOW!

p.s. i want a super star cake.
p.p.s. i lurve you.

Paul O. said...

Technically, it wasn't a surprise, since I told you I was doing it.

But maybe you were surprised that I actually did. Or maybe you were surprised of how amazing it looked and tasted.

Either or, I lubbb that you lubbbed it.