Tuesday, June 23, 2009


I fear that I have blonde moments every day. Today was one of those days. I have been living on changing my cloths in the car from place to place. Eating very lightly since I am not ever home. I am very sleep deprived. My thoughts are never really there, I am in my own world most of the time. I have stress like I have never had stress before. Everything is falling apart around me and I have no control over it. Things just aren't right lately with me. I was out of work for a week and my first day back I kept having these blonde moments!!! Everyone kept making fun of me! You know when your gone for a while and you're just so out of sink with everything. Well that was me. Well today was another one of those days. I was at work, in my own world, pricing and hanging cloths. Well I come across these tanks I have to hang up. I had priced them and layed them out ready to be hung on hangers. I had hung most of them, and well just a description of the shirt the arm holes and the neck hole looked almost exactly the same. So I am hanging these shirts up everything is going good, I am placing them on the cash wrap where we have a massive magnet that the hangers stick too so I have somewhere to place them before I put them out on the floor, and my mananger is like Jess ummm...... And points to the shirts I had hung on the magnet. I am like what? And then I see!! I had hung the shirt from the stupid look-a-like neck hole which was really the sleeve hole!!!!!!!! WOW!!! Are you kidding me?!!!! I HUNG THE SHIRT FROM THE ARM HOLE! How does this even happen?!! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!!! But of course it is kind of hilarious since I was sooooo in my own world and super out of it. But man oh man I can do the dumbest things and she knows it. Just like the one time when I was trying to read one of our shirts which said POL then LUTTON under the POL then the word SUCKS under the LUTTON part. Well I was like dude what is up with this shirt? Pol Lutton Sucks? Is it suppose to say Loui Vutton sucks?! What? And why would our store be bashing on Loui Vutton? Is that even legal? And of course I comment out loud! Well the same mananger is there thinking I am soooo dumb haha. Well as you all probably know Pol LUtton means POLLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!! POLLUTION SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!! See what I mean! And it always happens around the same mananger everytime!!!!!!!!! Well there you go. A moment in the life of Jess Hulka. :)

3 comments:

Paul O. said...

It happens to the best of us. Just laugh at yourself as a reminder that there's never a dull moment w/ you. And people enjoy that. :]

Taren said...

oh jess, i love you. now CLICK FOLLOW on my blog if you haven't already ;) I NEED IT!

p.s. i love you.

B! said...

nice jess! nice! i love you!