Thursday, January 22, 2009

My New Life With out Russia.............

I have been home a month now from Russia. My blog was originally for me and in Russia, but I decided to extend this blog further more after because I sit at home bored all day so why not blurb about it. I spent my first few weeks at home with family spending Christmas together, new years and what not. Me and my sister took a road trip up to Utah to drop of my bro Danny and to get all of our stuff that was still in Utah and move it home. We took 12 hours driving to
Utah because we were making music videos and taking pictures and discovering the Mars of ZZYZX road, The craziest adventure ever. So then I come home sit around hate life and I decide a week later to move back up to Utah. Crazy I know right. Well so two weekends after just up there I move back to Utah. After a week of living in Utah I basically hated my life there too, complicated haha. So the first weekend I was there I took a road trip home, it was great being there with
Family and friends. I didn't know what to do anymore, move home to
California or stay in Uta? Well I am back in Utah right now. I have a job interview at Wingers today, and trying to apply for a phlebotomy program. The only thing about that, that sucks is that it is still pending so it might not start till the end of March! GRR!!! So I still don't know what to do with my crazy life... I will keep you posted on my thoughts and feelings on life.. until then....

2 comments:

Arica said...

you'll figure it all out. God will help you out soon enough.

for now, just enjoy the good things you have around you, rather than thinking about the things you wish you had in your life. ..it makes it more enjoyable for sure.

Van Hoose Family said...

oh just stay in utah....or call me and we will sort it all out and figure it out.

i miss you like freaking crazy! like really, its no bueno!