Monday, May 3, 2010

Experimental Cake Project...

So I am currently OBSESSED with amvets. It is awesome! I got so much stuff there crazy cheap. I love making cake. I just love cake. And when I was at amvets I found this Cake setup thingy that indents your cake with a picture of such.. The picture isn't really indented but raised.. as you can see here...



Anyways the project became a tragedy. All went wrong, the pan was not greased enough and everything stuck and it ended up like this... :/



The end project looked like this......



It tasted really good though, I have to add. But isn't it tragic. :( Maybe another test drive will be coming up again soon.

1 comment:

chellyyy said...

oo no! now we know why the original owners didn't want the cake set up. girlie we will have to bake together when i come home. and yes i will be coming home early june. miss you and love you xoxo!