Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ME and This Kid...




We know each other.. sorta.. kinda well ;)
Basically we know each other REALLY WELL!!!
Funny story.. We were in Arizona getting my teeths fixed by his step dad and visiting his family.. and one gorgeous warm night me and Cam were talking to his mom. Cam was sitting in a chair and I was standing behind him, no way he could see me. Well he makes a comment to his mom, and I did this face...



Cam still facing forward says.... I HEARD THAT FACE!!!!!! I go what face?! AND HE SHOWS ME THE SAME EXACT FACE I DID! How does he do it?!! Either I am a really obvious person, or he just knows me crazy well... He impresses me more everyday

3 comments:

chellyyy said...

lady does this mean you and him are back together. OOO dearest i miss you lets reunite soon?

Chelsie + Shawn said...

ahh cuteness! I second Michelle's comment... are you two a pair again? I hope so because you both are darling (:

Anonymous said...

cooooot. love love. miss you